
So first, let me introduce you to our family. Vance and I (the parents) have been married to 23 years and have 6 wonderful children. Ashley (who just got married last week to Owen Morrill), Zach, Emily, Chelsea, Nich, and Jeremy.
Welcome to our family.

I'm so glad you have a blog. Send me your e-mail address & I will send you an invite to mine. Mine is private. Just send it to my inbox on facebook. I can't believe you have a daughter who is married. Wow... how time flies.
ReplyDeleteNice post! Keep them coming ;-) If you want to adjust the size of your font, you can go into the html code and hunt down the text sizes and change them... not that you need to, just if you WANT to. I am such a good blog mentor, eh? Let me know if you have any questions. Not that I can help, but I would be happy to try :-)
ReplyDelete